Let’s Encrypt ( free ssl ) is now available @ JoneSolutions.Com. All shared/reseller hosting, vps and dedicated servers can now benefit from Let’s Encrypt free ssl service.
For shared and reseller hosting clients, if you need it enabled for your domain, please submit a ticket.
For vps and dedicated server clients, if you want it installed, please submit a ticket and provide your main ip.
What is Let’s Encrypt?
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. Let’s Encrypt is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
The key principles behind Let’s Encrypt are:
- Free: Anyone who owns a domain name can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Software running on a web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.
Let’s Encrypt’s free ssl is good for 90 days and we have script to renew this automatically after 60 days. So, do not worry about it.
You can see our test domain using Let’s Encrypt in action at https://serverko.net
Thank you for reading and happy hosting!